For a stylish and sustainable wedding ring, go gold with Futura Jewelry
The company exclusively sells 18kt eco-friendly gold, and as such, every single purchase directly contributes to the reduction of mercury emissions from standard methods of gold mining.
Generation Tux is changing the game of ordering suits online
For many people like me, masculine-leaning and nonbinary, and many others within our community, sometimes shopping for a suit just sucks. Generation Tux is changing the game.
Luxury handbag brand ‘The Mrs. Clutch’ celebrates LGBTQ+ couples all year long
The Mrs. Clutch stands up for the LGBTQ+ community year-round.
LGBTQ+ couples share fond memories and kind words about their Stroudsmoor wedding
Nestled in the serene Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, Stroudsmoor Country Inn has hosted many LGBTQ+ weddings. We gathered some of those couples to learn more about their Stroudsmoor wedding experiences.
A higher love: Say I do with a view at OUE Skyspace LA
At nearly 1,0000 feet above the city, OUE Skyspace LA is a rooftop wedding venue that overlooks Los Angeles, California, the creative capital of the world.
Presqu’ile Winery, an LGBTQ+ inclusive Southern California wedding venue
Say “I do” with the Pacific Ocean as your backdrop and delicious wines at the ready. Presqu’ile Winery is an LGBTQ+ inclusive Southern California wedding venue nestled in the valley of Santa Maria, Calif.
Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
We’re teaming up with industry-leading sperm bank, Xytex, to keep you from making some common (and costly) mistakes on your path to parenthood.
Choose the wildest wedding venue with the Audubon Zoo and Aquarium
In New Orleans, you’ll find the wildest wedding venues at Audubon Zoo and Audubon Aquarium of the Americas while helping save species around the globe.
A same-sex wedding rings buying guide
There are many styles and settings to choose from, so we partnered with the team of jewelry experts at Ritani to take a look at all the options available.
Creating our wedding registry with Bed Bath & Beyond
Macey and I loved the experience of setting up a wedding registry at Bed Bath & Beyond, and we’re excited to use some of our favorite picks.
The easy and fun personalized wedding favor your guests will actually use
When Aaron Sacks was sixteen years old, he fantasized about starting his own arcade. It was a little out of reach at the time so he decided to create custom playing cards. He distributed a deck of souvenir cards at his brother Jacob’s bar mitzvah, which everyone loved—and You’re On Deck was born.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL