Intimate spring restaurant wedding in Newberry, South Carolina
Vickie and Lisa got married in May at Main and Nance in Newberry, South Carolina, and their first look was emotional and loving.
Intimate fall backyard wedding in Berkeley, California
Marissa and Nico had an intimate backyard wedding in late October at their friend’s home in Berekely, California, and incorporated Jewish traditions.
10 fall weddings we love
There’s something special about fall weddings—whether it’s the picturesque foliage, the crisp air. Maybe you’re planning for a fall wedding of your own in the next few years, or maybe yours is right around the corner. Check out some of the fall weddings we love to get inspired and feel the love.
9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
Let these fun themed weddings—from astronomy to Beauty and the Beast to Gatsby—inspire you as you plan your own dream wedding.
Creative wildflower elopement inspiration in the woods
Sally Gallis of Events By Design decided to put together LGBTQ+ elopement inspiration after seeing a moving wedding picture of two men who had just…
10 summer weddings that will put you in that perfect sunny mood
Summer wedding season is almost upon us—let’s celebrate by looking at some beautiful and fun real weddings that will put you in a sunny mood.
6 pros and cons to consider when choosing to have a wedding party
Do we need to have a wedding party? There are pros and cons to having a wedding party, so read on to decide if you want to forgo this tradition or not.
Modern lush greenery wedding in Jacksonville, Florida
Bri and Fay wanted a modern wedding with a fresh, lush feel. They filled their day with monochromatic colors and greenery.
Elegant, woodsy mountain wedding in Boulder, Colorado
Rae and Bre got married in the spring in an elegant, woodsy setting in the mountains in Boulder, Colorado, surrounded by their friends and family.
9 epic intimate elopements that may make you reconsider eloping
If you’re looking for inspiration or just want to feel warm and happy, here are a few of our favorite elopements and intimate weddings.
White modern minimalist wedding inspiration in Nashville, Tennessee
This modern minimalist wedding inspiration with a crisp, clean white color scheme and lots of candles takes place in Nashville, Tennessee.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot