Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
Erin proposed to Sara in front of Three Lives & Co. bookstore in New York City, so they celebrated their engagement with photos at the store.
Fun waterfront engagement photos on the coast of Lake Superior
Kasey and Monique both grew up by the ocean, so they had their engagement photos taken off the coast of Lake Superior in Silver Bay, Minnesota.
Fall engagement photos around landmarks in Washington, D.C.
Andrew and Tavion took their fall engagement photos around several landmarks in Washington. D.C., to honor the beginning of their relationship.
Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
Unique and Joshua met on Facebook and got engaged at one of their favorite diners. They took their engagement photos at Planting Fields in Oyster Bay, New York.
Stylish San Francisco, California, engagement
Maghan and Ginger met and fell in love in San Francisco, California. This adorable pink home, full of San Francisco’s classic character, was their first home together. In the midst of a busy week of moving to London together, they took a moment to celebrate their engagement.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York