Outdoor engagement session in Atlanta after double proposal
Rachyl and Ella met in the fall of 2016 when they enrolled in the same museum studies Masters program in Florence, Italy. By the following year, they had moved in together in Georgia. A few years later, both Rachyl and Ella proposed to one another. They celebrated their engagement with this sweet outdoor photo session at Atlanta’s Historic Oakland Cemetery, the city’s oldest public park. Surrounded by the park’s lush greenery, the couple began the rest of their lives together.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Venue: Oakland Cemetery
Photographer: Krisandra Evans Photography
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor