Outdoor engagement session in Atlanta after double proposal
Rachyl and Ella met in the fall of 2016 when they enrolled in the same museum studies Masters program in Florence, Italy. By the following year, they had moved in together in Georgia. A few years later, both Rachyl and Ella proposed to one another. They celebrated their engagement with this sweet outdoor photo session at Atlanta’s Historic Oakland Cemetery, the city’s oldest public park. Surrounded by the park’s lush greenery, the couple began the rest of their lives together.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Venue: Oakland Cemetery
Photographer: Krisandra Evans Photography
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights