Elegant and eclectic wedding inspiration with gorgeous pops of purple
A day complete with chic suits, purple florals and decor, and a scrumptious-looking donut wall.
11 winter wedding looks we love
It’s considered off-season to have a winter wedding, but there’s so much magic to be found in tying the knot in December, January, February or March. It’s the perfect excuse to break out all your coziest ambiance (did someone say fireplace?), put on a cloak or a huge scarf and wear boots.
Intimate fall backyard wedding in Berkeley, California
Marissa and Nico had an intimate backyard wedding in late October at their friend’s home in Berekely, California, and incorporated Jewish traditions.
22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
In love with wedding ink? Tattoos at weddings are increasingly becoming popular, whether it’s a full sleeve or one single visible tattoo. Do you or your partner have any tattoos? If you’ve been dying to get inked before the wedding, here are 22 couples that may just inspire you to book an appointment!
9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
Let these fun themed weddings—from astronomy to Beauty and the Beast to Gatsby—inspire you as you plan your own dream wedding.
How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
Stevi and Ashleigh got engaged over Thanksgiving after spending three years together. We spoke with them about what it’s like to date long distance, how to know when it’s the right time to get engaged and their adorable dogs, Colbi J and Monte Rey.
Lakeside historic venue spring wedding in Mandeville, Louisiana
Teddy and Eric got married in a historic home in Mandeville, Louisiana. They had a lakeside spring wedding decorated with succulents.
Spring countryside wedding with Mexican traditions
Jonathan and Manny had a countryside wedding in March at The Fearrington in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, with Mexican traditions and live music.
Blue and green garden wedding at Living Sculpture Sanctuary
Bret and Ryan met in Wynwood, an arts district in Miami, and had their blue and green garden wedding at the Living Sculpture Sanctuary in Davie, Florida.
Floral bohemian mauve and tan moody wedding inspiration
This bohemian wedding inspiration takes place on a bridge in the forest, where two brides are surrounded by dazzling flowers.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
- How to pick the perfect proposal spot
- Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
- Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
- Elegant micro wedding ideas with live music and chic blue cake
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle
- Backyard South Carolina wedding on the lake
- Broadway stars create world’s first LGBTQ+ lullaby album