Elegant and eclectic wedding inspiration with gorgeous pops of purple
In this July 2019 photo shoot, Jayme Galanos of The Darling Wedding Co wanted to create a romantic, elegant and eclectic vibe for real-life couple Kyle and Steven.
Laurelyn Savannah Photography captured this gorgeous day at the Madison, Wisconsin Museum of Contemporary Art, a day complete with chic suits, purple florals and decor, and a scrumptious-looking donut wall.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Planner: The Darling Wedding Co
Photographer: Laurelyn Savannah Photography
Bakery: Brunch Club Madison
Paper Props: Mint & Lovely Studios
Attire: Nedrebo’s Formal Wear
Videographer: Sweet Pea Cinema
Lighting: Chance Pro Events
Equipment Rentals: Cedar & Spice; A La Crate Vintage Rentals
Florals: Daffodil Parker
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Jaw-dropping mountainside elopement in Canada’s Yoho National Park
- This wedding celebration brought a tropical paradise to Kansas City
- Romantic garden wedding inspiration with black and pink suits
- 5 themed wedding ideas we love
- Mystical elopement with caves, beach and waterfalls at Oregon’s Hug Point