Bright, colorful Lilly Pulitzer spring wedding inspiration
This Lilly Pulitzer inspired wedding shoot features bright colors, palm leaves, tropical flowers, pink flamingos and turquoise and gold accents.
Moody floral fairy tale wedding inspiration with fashion from three eras
This moody fairy tale wedding inspiration featuring Eden, a trans model, includes wedding fashion from three eras—modern, vintage and contemporary.
Glitzy pink Glinda the Good Witch wedding inspiration
Yanet and Iliana are a real couple and this wedding inspiration draws from Glinda the Good Witch in “The Wizard of Oz” and “Wicked.”
Tropical vintage wedding inspiration in Victoria, British Columbia
Ashley and Mel, the models behind this tropical vintage wedding inspiration in Victoria, British Columbia, are a couple in real life.
Timeless and romantic vintage library wedding inspiration
This timeless, romantic vintage wedding inspiration features a real couple at the Library at the Fairmont Empress in Victoria, British Columbia.
Moody, intimate farm winter elopement in Purcellville, Virginia
This moody and intimate winter elopement inspiration features candelight, rustic decor, southern vibes and plenty of love.
Rustic and romantic wedding inspiration in Charleston, South Carolina
Michael and Ian run the blog I Love That For You and were part of this rustic, romantic wedding inspiration in downtown Charleston, South Carolina.
This English garden literary wedding inspiration is directly out of a fairy tale
Josh and Brandon have been dating since 2012. They were featured in this English garden literary wedding inspiration in North Conway, New Hampshire.
Dark Greek mythology wedding inspiration that calls to your inner goth
This moody and dark Greek mythology wedding inspiration is perfect for everyone’s inner goth, featuring flowing black capes and pomegranates.
If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
Wedding day fashion is all about you and your partner. It’s perfectly okay to wear a wedding crown and look like actual royalty.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank