Whimsical steampunk wedding inspiration in Vermont
The vendors wanted to create a a fun, playful, and vibrant vibe for models Travis and Kienan, a real-life married couple.
Quirky and magical Harry Potter-themed wedding ideas
The shoot utilized earthy tones and included odes to quidditch, the Weasley’s flying car, Hogwarts, wands, and more.
Elegant and eclectic wedding inspiration with gorgeous pops of purple
A day complete with chic suits, purple florals and decor, and a scrumptious-looking donut wall.
Charming wedding inspiration with pampas grass and lush florals
Photographer Amanda Dyell describes this dazzling styled shoot as “modern with a touch of whimsy.”
Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
Monochromatic colors and organic beauty were the inspiration behind this styled shoot featuring two real married couples.
Timeless and romantic vintage library wedding inspiration
This timeless, romantic vintage wedding inspiration features a real couple at the Library at the Fairmont Empress in Victoria, British Columbia.
Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
This rustic and moody farm wedding inspiration features two real LGBTQ+ couples for a fun and beautiful shoot in rural Virginia.
Shades of orange warm this Virginia elopement inspiration
Michael and Martin’s Virginia elopement inspiration was based around shades of orange.
Bright, colorful Lilly Pulitzer spring wedding inspiration
This Lilly Pulitzer inspired wedding shoot features bright colors, palm leaves, tropical flowers, pink flamingos and turquoise and gold accents.
Moody floral fairy tale wedding inspiration with fashion from three eras
This moody fairy tale wedding inspiration featuring Eden, a trans model, includes wedding fashion from three eras—modern, vintage and contemporary.
Glitzy pink Glinda the Good Witch wedding inspiration
Yanet and Iliana are a real couple and this wedding inspiration draws from Glinda the Good Witch in “The Wizard of Oz” and “Wicked.”
Tropical vintage wedding inspiration in Victoria, British Columbia
Ashley and Mel, the models behind this tropical vintage wedding inspiration in Victoria, British Columbia, are a couple in real life.
5 spring weddings we love that make great seasonal inspiration
Spring weddings are kind of magic. Here are a few spring weddings we absolutely love that will inspire you in your own spring wedding planning.
Moody, intimate farm winter elopement in Purcellville, Virginia
This moody and intimate winter elopement inspiration features candelight, rustic decor, southern vibes and plenty of love.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples
- Sunset Wedding Portraits on Mount Lemmon