Puppy love: feel-good photos of dogs who stole the show at LGBTQ+ weddings
Nothing brings the cute factor to a wedding quite like a dog. It’s become increasingly common to see dogs making an appearance at their pawrents’ weddings, whether through participating in the ceremony or being the inspiration for the signature drink. From fluffy ring bearers to four-legged flower attendants, get inspired with these photos from some of our favorite LGBTQ+ weddings where the fur babies stole the show!
Find more inspiration and ideas on how to include your dogs in your wedding here.
Featured image by Eliza Bell Photography
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches
- Canadian DIY loft wedding filled with color
- Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch