This spring Atlanta wedding featured the brides’ dog, custom Converse sneakers with a rainbow logo, a trendy phone guest book and a nostalgic ice cream truck
Marley Madding, 4 weeks ago 4 min read
The bisexual brides wanted their spring wedding to be modern, rustic and comfortable with lots of personal touches. Their Atlanta venue featured a brick wall, speakeasy cellar and rooftop that Rachel and Sarah wanted to highlight.
Puppy love: feel-good photos of dogs who stole the show at LGBTQ+ weddings
Marley Madding, 1 month ago 2 min read
From fluffy ring bearers to four-legged flower attendants, get inspired with these photos from some of our favorite LGBTQ+ weddings where the fur babies stole the show!
Travels to national parks inspired this DIY summer wedding featuring dog ring bearers and a creative guest book idea
Marley Madding, 3 months ago 2 min read
In keeping with the couple’s love of the outdoors, their nature-themed summer wedding focused on national parks.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)
- This gay couple had a fall wedding on a farm with a choreographed first dance, Chinese double happiness symbols and a s’mores campfire
- One step closer to marriage equality: Japan court rules that ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional
- A sunrise engagement photoshoot for Canada brides-to-be who own a flower farm together