State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
“Where marriage is a significant public issue abroad, we trust you would want your Administration to be standing on the right side of history.”
Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
The High Court of Botswana unanimously ruled that the criminalization of homosexuality was unconstitutional, but the government has appealed the ruling.
Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
The brides will surely treasure the stunned, joyous reactions Smith captured for the rest of their lives.
Switzerland votes overwhelmingly to legalize marriage equality
Amnesty International called the moment a “milestone for equality.”
Couple flooded with kindness after Tennessee wedding venue rejected them for being gay
Multiple venues in Tennessee, Louisiana, and West Virginia reached out offering to host their wedding at a large discount.
In victory for LGBTQ+ people, Supreme Court won’t hear case involving anti-LGBTQ florist
“60 percent of states still don’t have express protections for LGBTQ people like the kind in Washington State. Our work isn’t over yet.”
Supreme Court rules Philadelphia must work with adoption agency that discriminates against LGBTQ+ people
While the decision was certainly a setback for LGBTQ+ rights, it also wasn’t the great loss it could have been.
Winners announced for the 2021 Equally Wed Awards honoring LGBTQ+ inclusive wedding vendors and venues
Equally Wed announces its winners for the 2021 Equally Wed Awards honoring LGBTQ+ inclusive wedding vendors and venues in 31 categories.
Country star Brooke Eden gets engaged to longtime girlfriend in epic double proposal
In an exclusive interview with PEOPLE, the couple discussed how each pulled off a surprise proposal for the other, as well as why it was important to them that they each propose.
Instagram now allows users to add pronouns to their bios. Here’s why that matters.
“Sharing pronouns has been widely adopted by our community, and with this feature we hope to normalize the adoption further.”
Utah Supreme Court rules trans people can change name, gender on birth certificates
“While the decision was a long time coming, there is nothing radical about the outcome—the right to be treated equally regardless of which county or judicial district you are in.”
We are already blessed—with or without the Catholic church
I’ll never forget hearing His Holiness Pope Francis saying, “If a person is gay and seeks God and has good will, who am I to judge?” It’s hard to believe that was nearly eight years ago.
That moment was monumental for me and led me back to the Church.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Joyous park engagement session in Washington with canine cameos
- State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
- How to pick the perfect proposal spot
- Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
- Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
- Elegant micro wedding ideas with live music and chic blue cake
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle
- Backyard South Carolina wedding on the lake