PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
In celebration of LGBTQ+ History Month, PFLAG National and OREO are building on the #ProudParent platform by debuting a new film, titled Proud Parent, and releasing first-of-their-kind Limited Edition #ProudParent OREO Rainbow Cookies to reward acts of allyship for the LGBTQ+ community.
Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
Brandy Owens and Stephanie Grigsby, winners of our Love Conquers All wedding contest in partnership with Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile, will marry on Oct. 3, with the theme of Black is Queen.
Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
The far-reaching impact of the fight for marriage equality reverberates five years after the U.S. Supreme Court decided the issue.
Coronavirus wedding planning: advice on postponing and canceling
Many of you have expressed fear and concern about your upcoming weddings during these unprecedented and uncertain times of the spread of coronavirus. We hear you, and we understand your fear.
Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
The Knot 2019 Real Weddings Study shows that today’s couples are focused on inclusivity and individuality, and are forgoing gendered traditions.
Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
Tennessee is expected to soon become the latest state to allow faith-based adoption and foster care agencies to discriminate against LGBTQ+ families while still receiving taxpayer funding.
United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
The United Methodist Church has announced a proposal that would allow for congregations that don’t support same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy to break off and form their own denomination.
Orlando Pride soccer star Ali Krieger and goalie Ashlyn Harris are married
Orlando Pride soccer players Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris have officially tied the knot. The celebrity couple married at Vizcaya Museum and Gardens in Miami, Florida, on Saturday, Dec. 28, 2019.
Zola unsure it will run ads on Hallmark Channel following same-sex wedding commercial controversy
The company whose same-sex wedding commercials were abruptly pulled from the Hallmark Channel for being “too controversial” is not sure it will advertise with the network again despite an apology and promise to reinstate the ads.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida