Pennsylvania Federal Judge Strikes Down Ban on Gay Marriage
Pennsylvania poised to become the 19th state to offer marriage equality now that a federal judge declared Pennsylvania’s ban on gay marriage unconstitutional Tuesday.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot