5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests
If you’re thinking (or realizing you need to think) about offering mocktails to your nondrinking or sober wedding guests so they’re not just stuck with water or soda, try these five recipes.
How wedding vendors can show they are LGBTQ+ inclusive
LGBTQ+ couples don’t want to go through the stress of wondering whether or not a vendor will be inclusive. Here are a few surefire ways to make it clear.
Ready for a proposal? Here’s how to drop the hint.
If you’re sure your partner is the one, but not quite sure how to tell them you’re ready, these five ways to hint could help.
Wedding planning? Try these expert tips to avoid the overwhelm.
Leah Weinberg, owner and creative director of Color Pop Events and author of The Wedding Roller Coaster, shares her wedding planning tips for newly engaged couples.
8 ways to infuse LGBTQ+ pride into your wedding
Whether you’re looking for a little bit of pride or a whole lot of it, here are eight ways to show off your love of being part of the LGBTQ+ community at your wedding.
How to hire wedding ceremony musicians
Ceremony Music Basics When planning your ceremony, one of the most frequently asked questions is how to hire wedding ceremony musicians. If you’re wondering what…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests
- 2023 LGBTQ+ wedding trends to watch for
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding