We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
Congratulations, you’re betrothed! Being engaged and planning your wedding is as exhilarating as dancing on clouds. Your heart is literally singing as you burst with...
6 reasons you should have a winter wedding
Winter weddings aren’t as common as weddings during the other seasons, especially in locations where the winter gets bitterly cold. Just thinking about the potential...
Here’s what it’s actually like to plan a wedding when you have a disability
I never imagined walking down the aisle with my cane. Even though I’ve had disabilities since I was a kid, primarily Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and autism,...
A glossary for LGBTQ+ weddings
A glossary for LGBTQ weddings, same-sex weddings, lesbian weddings, gay weddings, queer weddings - for couples, for vendors, for family and friends
Quick Q&A with Celebrity Wedding Planner David Tutera
Quick Q&A with Celebrity Wedding Planner David TuteraBy Hope S. PhilbrickDavid Tutera, who hosts My Fair Wedding on WE tv, has been honored by Modern Bride...
Bethenny Frankel’s Wedding Planner Shawn Rabideau on Top Five Trends in Gay Weddings
Bethenny Frankel’s Wedding Planner Shawn Rabideau on Top Five Trends in Gay Weddings By Gregory E. Miller Shawn Rabideau Photo courtesy of www.shawnrabideau.com To get...
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches