All the lesbian wedding inspiration you need to get started with planning
If you’re planning the wedding of your dreams, you may have no idea where to start. Maybe all the inspiration you’ve seen on the covers of magazines has only featured straight couples, and you’re left wondering: How can I do something like that?
We’re here to help. We’ve got wedding inspiration (and we said “lesbian wedding” in the title, but these ideas apply even if you aren’t a lesbian) that will help you get well on your way to planning the best wedding ever.
Hair & Makeup
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal