All the lesbian wedding inspiration you need to get started with planning
If you’re planning the wedding of your dreams, you may have no idea where to start. Maybe all the inspiration you’ve seen on the covers of magazines has only featured straight couples, and you’re left wondering: How can I do something like that?
We’re here to help. We’ve got wedding inspiration (and we said “lesbian wedding” in the title, but these ideas apply even if you aren’t a lesbian) that will help you get well on your way to planning the best wedding ever.
Hair & Makeup
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- This surprise proposal Las Vegas style will make you happy cry
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- There will be a presidential primary debate entirely on LGBTQ+ issues
- Elegant southern church wedding in Conroe, Texas
- If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
- 6 places you can get tomboy and genderqueer wedding attire
- These wedding capes are the best way to be extra when you get married
- Classic purple vintage wedding in Towson, Maryland
- U.S. soccer stars Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris are now engaged
- Modern intimate destination wedding with Hawaiian traditions