All the lesbian wedding inspiration you need to get started with planning
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 4 years ago 2 min read
If you’re planning the wedding of your dreams, you may have no idea where to start. Maybe all the inspiration you’ve seen on the covers of magazines has only featured straight couples, and you’re left wondering: How can I do something like that?
We’re here to help. We’ve got wedding inspiration (and we said “lesbian wedding” in the title, but these ideas apply even if you aren’t a lesbian) that will help you get well on your way to planning the best wedding ever.
Hair & Makeup
SEARCH FOR LGBTQ+ FRIENDLY WEDDING VENDORS
For even more wedding inspiration, tips and ideas, follow us on Instagram and Pinterest. Our boards LGBTQ+ Wedding Ideas and Decor are particularly useful for getting inspiration.
Alaina Leary Lavoie
Alaina Leary Lavoie is an award-winning editor and journalist. She is currently the Communications Manager of the nonprofit We Need Diverse Books and was the senior editor for Equally Wed Magazine from August 2018 to March 2020. Her work has been published in New York Times, Washington Post, Refinery29, Healthline, Teen Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Boston Globe Magazine, and more. In 2017, she was awarded a Bookbuilders of Boston scholarship for her dedication to amplifying marginalized voices and advocating for an equitable publishing and media industry. Alaina lives in Boston with her wife and their two cats. You can find Alaina on Twitter and Instagram @alainaskeys.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms