All the lesbian wedding inspiration you need to get started with planning
If you’re planning the wedding of your dreams, you may have no idea where to start. Maybe all the inspiration you’ve seen on the covers of magazines has only featured straight couples, and you’re left wondering: How can I do something like that?
We’re here to help. We’ve got wedding inspiration (and we said “lesbian wedding” in the title, but these ideas apply even if you aren’t a lesbian) that will help you get well on your way to planning the best wedding ever.
Hair & Makeup
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage