All the lesbian wedding inspiration you need to get started with planning
If you’re planning the wedding of your dreams, you may have no idea where to start. Maybe all the inspiration you’ve seen on the covers of magazines has only featured straight couples, and you’re left wondering: How can I do something like that?
We’re here to help. We’ve got wedding inspiration (and we said “lesbian wedding” in the title, but these ideas apply even if you aren’t a lesbian) that will help you get well on your way to planning the best wedding ever.
Hair & Makeup
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Elizabeth Warren wants to give same-sex couples $57 million tax refunds
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California