If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
Wedding day fashion is all about you and your partner. It’s perfectly okay to wear a wedding crown and look like actual royalty.
These wedding capes are the best way to be extra when you get married
It’s okay to be extra and very glamorous on your wedding day—it’s all about you and your partner! Wear a wedding cape for a truly stunning look.
6 places gender nonconforming people can get awesome wedding suits
Gender-neutral clothing options are definitely on the rise and that’s something we’re very happy about. If you want to find the dapper suit that’s perfect for your wedding day, whether you’re looking for creative flair or a classic black tie feel, look no further.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
- You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
- Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy