If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
Wedding day fashion is all about you and your partner. It’s perfectly okay to wear a wedding crown and look like actual royalty.
These wedding capes are the best way to be extra when you get married
It’s okay to be extra and very glamorous on your wedding day—it’s all about you and your partner! Wear a wedding cape for a truly stunning look.
6 places gender nonconforming people can get awesome wedding suits
Gender-neutral clothing options are definitely on the rise and that’s something we’re very happy about. If you want to find the dapper suit that’s perfect for your wedding day, whether you’re looking for creative flair or a classic black tie feel, look no further.
Check out these toilet paper wedding dresses on the runway
Never judge a book by its cover. Toilet paper wedding dresses may sound like a Halloween costume, but these designs are runway-worthy!
“Fashion Police” co-host marries “Will and Grace” producer
Brad Goreski and Gary Janetti married aboard a luxury cruise ship. The “Fashion Police” co-host marries “Will and Grace” producer after a 3 year engagement.
Who wore it best? 6 wedding guests wear the same dress
In an ironic turn of events, 6 wedding guests wear the same dress to one wedding. And no, they weren’t in the wedding party!
2017 Emmy red carpet fashion provides wedding inspiration
The 2017 Emmy red carpet was filled with major style inspiration, perfect for heading straight from walking the red carpet to walking down the aisle.
What Toca Boca gets right, but Target gets wrong on gender-neutral clothing
Target introduced their “gender-neutral” children’s clothing line on July 17, leaving people wondering if Target really understands what gender-neutral means.
Pnina Tornai Dimensions collection adds six new styles
Pnina Tornai Dimensions has added six new styles to the gorgeous collection which debuted on the runway last fall and is popular with 2017 brides.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding