If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
Wedding day fashion is all about you and your partner. It’s perfectly okay to wear a wedding crown and look like actual royalty.
These wedding capes are the best way to be extra when you get married
It’s okay to be extra and very glamorous on your wedding day—it’s all about you and your partner! Wear a wedding cape for a truly stunning look.
6 places gender nonconforming people can get awesome wedding suits
Gender-neutral clothing options are definitely on the rise and that’s something we’re very happy about. If you want to find the dapper suit that’s perfect for your wedding day, whether you’re looking for creative flair or a classic black tie feel, look no further.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Beautifully gothic Texas wedding with creative details
- Fortune Feimster marries Jacquelyn Smith in intimate beach wedding
- How to create an inclusive wedding for hearing-impaired and deaf guests
- Pope Francis endorses civil unions for same-sex couples
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors