The price tag on a wedding dress can play a huge factor in the overall budget of your big day. From a few hundred dollars to well over $10,000, dresses come in all different shapes, styles and costs. If you cannot afford the designer dress of your dreams, that doesn’t mean all hope is lost of finding a style similar to what your sights are set on. Here are a few of our favorite wedding dresses under $500. The price may be low but you’ll look like a million bucks!
Prices listed are at time of publication.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- What our editors are reading & loving on April 24, 2019
- Romantic beach engagement photos on the Oregon Coast
- 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
- LGBTQ-friendly wedding planning apps you need to try
- On the first day of same-sex marriage in Taiwan, 157 couples will wed
- Here’s everything you need to include on your wedding website
- These are the top destinations for LGBTQ+ Pride events this year
- 11 wedding hats that will make your day as dapper as possible
- Should you both propose? 4 questions to consider before asking
- This fall countryside wedding has all the moody, romantic vibes you need