The price tag on a wedding dress can play a huge factor in the overall budget of your big day. From a few hundred dollars to well over $10,000, dresses come in all different shapes, styles and costs. If you cannot afford the designer dress of your dreams, that doesn’t mean all hope is lost of finding a style similar to what your sights are set on. Here are a few of our favorite wedding dresses under $500. The price may be low but you’ll look like a million bucks!
Prices listed are at time of publication.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate forest wedding brings South Asian interfaith traditions to Ontario
- Documentary-style candids highlight moments of everyday love for this newly engaged couple
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged