The price tag on a wedding dress can play a huge factor in the overall budget of your big day. From a few hundred dollars to well over $10,000, dresses come in all different shapes, styles and costs. If you cannot afford the designer dress of your dreams, that doesn’t mean all hope is lost of finding a style similar to what your sights are set on. Here are a few of our favorite wedding dresses under $500. The price may be low but you’ll look like a million bucks!
Prices listed are at time of publication.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii