The price tag on a wedding dress can play a huge factor in the overall budget of your big day. From a few hundred dollars to well over $10,000, dresses come in all different shapes, styles and costs. If you cannot afford the designer dress of your dreams, that doesn’t mean all hope is lost of finding a style similar to what your sights are set on. Here are a few of our favorite wedding dresses under $500. The price may be low but you’ll look like a million bucks!
Prices listed are at time of publication.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California