The price tag on a wedding dress can play a huge factor in the overall budget of your big day. From a few hundred dollars to well over $10,000, dresses come in all different shapes, styles and costs. If you cannot afford the designer dress of your dreams, that doesn’t mean all hope is lost of finding a style similar to what your sights are set on. Here are a few of our favorite wedding dresses under $500. The price may be low but you’ll look like a million bucks!
Prices listed are at time of publication.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot