Purple wedding at Mission Trails Regional Park
Fiona and Diana’s wedding theme was natural beauty combined with true love. They were surrounded by loving friends and family who helped make their wedding day magical. Fiona and Diana had their ceremony at Mission Trails Regional Park in San Diego, California.
Casual beer themed lesbian wedding in Philadelphia
For a couple who likes beer, this wedding was perfect! The couple got married outdoors then celebrated their beer themed wedding with beer, cake and sliders.
Coral and turquoise Atlanta lesbian wedding
Christina and Liz’s coral and turquoise Atlanta lesbian wedding was suffused with soft hued blooms ranging from coral and peach to whites and ivories, gorgeous lace gowns and generations of family members coming together to support and celebrate the marriage.
BHLDN Launches New Collection of Engagement Rings and Wedding Bands
BHLDN has launched a curated assortment of engagement rings and wedding bands
Newly Fashioned Vintage Wedding Jewelry
Classic jewelry has an iconic look, a clutch on the past that makes time stand still. No matter how jewelry designers go bold with dynamic new directions, we’re captivated by vintage-inspired bridal jewelry. Here are some of our latest selections.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding