Newly Fashioned Vintage Wedding Jewelry
Classic jewelry has an iconic look, a clutch on the past that makes time stand still. No matter how jewelry designers go bold with dynamic new directions, we’re captivated by vintage-inspired bridal jewelry. Here are some of our latest selections:
CAN WE JUST DROP IT? /
A handmade pair of faceted Swarovski crystal drops from Dana Kellin reflect light in myriad hues. Lever back closure 2″L, 0.25″W Nickel free 14k gold fill. Made in USA. $370. BHLDN/Anthropologie.
LET DOWN YOUR SQUARE /
These gorgeous square-cut stones are surrounded by tiny crystals on elegant lever-back earrings. Just 1″ drop and 1/2″ width. The cubic zirconia/fully faceted are imported crystals/rhodium-plated base metal or can be upgraded with 18-k gold-plated base metal. By Nadri; imported. Nordstrom. $68.
CRYSTAL PALACE /
Twisted strands of multifaceted crystals create rainbow-bright sparkle that’s pretty much guaranteed to turn heads while you work your magic down the aisle. Brass, hand-cut glass. Light gold ox plating. Imported. $158. J.Crew.
GOLDEN GODDESS /
INC International Concepts offers a most affordable gold-tone pink pavé teardrop chandelier pair of earrings that just deliciously screams ’70s goddess. They display pink stones surrounded by pavé crystals. Crafted in gold-tone mixed metal. Approximate drop: 2-1/2 inches. $26.50. Macy’s.
FLOWER POWER /
Pavé cubic zirconia stones lend sparkling petal prowess to these silver-tone Kenneth Jay Lane earrings, and cultured, freshwater pearls detail the florets. Hinged post closure. 1.25″ long. $239. ShopBop.
Equally Wed Editors
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot