Newly Fashioned Vintage Wedding Jewelry
Classic jewelry has an iconic look, a clutch on the past that makes time stand still. No matter how jewelry designers go bold with dynamic new directions, we’re captivated by vintage-inspired bridal jewelry. Here are some of our latest selections:
CAN WE JUST DROP IT? /
A handmade pair of faceted Swarovski crystal drops from Dana Kellin reflect light in myriad hues. Lever back closure 2″L, 0.25″W Nickel free 14k gold fill. Made in USA. $370. BHLDN/Anthropologie.
LET DOWN YOUR SQUARE /
These gorgeous square-cut stones are surrounded by tiny crystals on elegant lever-back earrings. Just 1″ drop and 1/2″ width. The cubic zirconia/fully faceted are imported crystals/rhodium-plated base metal or can be upgraded with 18-k gold-plated base metal. By Nadri; imported. Nordstrom. $68.
CRYSTAL PALACE /
Twisted strands of multifaceted crystals create rainbow-bright sparkle that’s pretty much guaranteed to turn heads while you work your magic down the aisle. Brass, hand-cut glass. Light gold ox plating. Imported. $158. J.Crew.
GOLDEN GODDESS /
INC International Concepts offers a most affordable gold-tone pink pavé teardrop chandelier pair of earrings that just deliciously screams ’70s goddess. They display pink stones surrounded by pavé crystals. Crafted in gold-tone mixed metal. Approximate drop: 2-1/2 inches. $26.50. Macy’s.
FLOWER POWER /
Pavé cubic zirconia stones lend sparkling petal prowess to these silver-tone Kenneth Jay Lane earrings, and cultured, freshwater pearls detail the florets. Hinged post closure. 1.25″ long. $239. ShopBop.
Equally Wed Editors
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Best LGBTQ+ bach weekend activity ideas
- A chic Brooklyn, New York, wedding for spiritual brides with a Pride-inspired reception photoshoot
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case
- A summer mountain wedding with two dads and their son, a food truck and rainbow smoke bombs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake