7 incredible wedding tablescapes to inspire the designer in you
From centerpieces to place settings to tablecloths to napkins, there are so many fun and exciting decisions to make.
Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next
After the stress and chaos of planning your wedding is over, you might feel lost. Focus on these next steps with your partner instead.
We love the adorable way these two marriers announced their wedding day
Jake and Karin met four years ago. They got engaged in 2019 and decided to announce their wedding day with help from Jake’s son, Bryan.
Bohemian winter elopement photos in Irmo, South Carolina
Brandi and Shante eloped in 2018 but decided to take bohemian photos celebrating their marriage this year in Irmo, South Carolina.
Lena Waithe and Alana Mayo got married in San Francisco
Emmy-winning writer and actress Lena Waithe married her longtime partner, writer Alana Mayo, in a San Francisco courthouse ceremony.
12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
You want your wedding cake to make a big impression. Maybe you’ve decided to go all in for a themed wedding or maybe you’re having…
6 pros and cons to consider when choosing to have a wedding party
Do we need to have a wedding party? There are pros and cons to having a wedding party, so read on to decide if you want to forgo this tradition or not.
Jonathan Van Ness wants to officiate your Pride wedding—here’s how
Jonathan Van Ness teamed up with Seattle Pride and Elysian Brewing to marry one lucky couple this Pride month (June). Here’s how to enter.
19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
Aaron Lucero and Jeff Cannon were turned away by the Venue at Waterstone, so 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors are donating a free wedding to them.
Early summer military farm wedding in Kettering, Ohio
Kayla and Autumn got married in September just after summer began at Polen Farm, a nineteenth-century farmhouse in Kettering, Ohio.
Red and purple African diaspora wedding
Jeanelle and Jane’s wedding vibe was Afro-Diasporic or Pan-African, a mash-up of Ghanaian and African-American culture. They wanted to highlight traditions and iconography that were facets of their upbringings.
How to style your wheelchair or mobility aid at your wedding
When I got engaged and started wedding planning, one of my first thoughts was, “Should I have my cane with me? How will I style…
Blue and gold New Year’s Eve elopement inspiration
Several wedding vendors local to Columbia, South Carolina, collaborated on this styled shoot with a blue and gold New Year’s Eve elopement theme. They worked together to design an event to provide inspiration for couples planning either their wedding or elopement on New Year’s Eve.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding