6 pros and cons to consider when choosing to have a wedding party
Do we need to have a wedding party? There are pros and cons to having a wedding party, so read on to decide if you want to forgo this tradition or not.
19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
Aaron Lucero and Jeff Cannon were turned away by the Venue at Waterstone, so 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors are donating a free wedding to them.
Early summer military farm wedding in Kettering, Ohio
Kayla and Autumn got married in September just after summer began at Polen Farm, a nineteenth-century farmhouse in Kettering, Ohio.
Red and purple African diaspora wedding
Jeanelle and Jane’s wedding vibe was Afro-Diasporic or Pan-African, a mash-up of Ghanaian and African-American culture. They wanted to highlight traditions and iconography that were facets of their upbringings.
Blue and gold New Year’s Eve elopement inspiration
Several wedding vendors local to Columbia, South Carolina, collaborated on this styled shoot with a blue and gold New Year’s Eve elopement theme. They worked together to design an event to provide inspiration for couples planning either their wedding or elopement on New Year’s Eve.
Historic hometown wedding in Pasadena, California
Brandon and Joe eloped in Las Vegas, Nevada, and months later decided to have a reception in their hometown of Pasadena, California, to celebrate with friends and family. They wanted the vibe to feel like one of their infamous house parties.
Here’s what it’s actually like to plan a wedding when you have a disability
I never imagined walking down the aisle with my cane. Even though I’ve had disabilities since I was a kid, primarily Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and autism,…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- A higher love: Say I do with a view at OUE Skyspace LA
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos