7 incredible wedding tablescapes to inspire the designer in you
Your wedding tablescapes will be a huge part of your decor. From centerpieces to place settings to tablecloths to napkins, there are so many fun and exciting decisions to make. One great first step, however, is to determine the overall vibe you’re looking for.
Do bright colors speak to you or would you prefer something more muted? Are you a minimalist or do you want your tables jam-packed with gorgeous decor? Should your tables be themed? Do you want flowers, candles, or both?
These seven tablescapes are each gorgeous and unique in their own way and can help you consider how you want to decorate your own wedding tables. For more information on each, click the photo.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding