Moody and eclectic Polish wedding inspiration featuring professional tango dancers
Molly Sprayregen, 2 years ago 1 min read
This Poland-based styled shoot will make you want to dance the night away. Professional tango dancers and instructors, Dawid & Tomek fell in love in a dance class and inspired the vendors involved in the shoot to create a moody and eclectic atmosphere that celebrates the couple’s passion.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Models/Dancers: Dawid & Tomek
Wedding Planner: Your Perfect Wedding
Photo & Film: Ajem Stories
Wedding Master: Slub Humanistyczny
Flowers and Decorations: Mizu Flower Design
Venue: Kultura Wysoka
Hair: Karina Witkowska
Makeup: Patrycja Skorzak
Paper Decorations: Papierove
Cakes: Cukiernia Babie Lato
Submit your LGBTQ+ wedding, engagement or family story for editorial consideration.
Molly Sprayregen was previously an associate editor for Equally Wed. She is also a freelance journalist covering a range of LGBTQ+ issues, from politics to healthcare to business. In addition to her work for Equally Wed, she profiles LGBTQ+ politicians for LGBTQ Nation, as well as LGBTQ+ women in business for Forbes.com. She is also a book reviewer for the Associated Press. Molly has also had work published in Them, Out Magazine, Huffington Post, the Associated Press, and more.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- One step closer to marriage equality: Japan court rules that ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional
- A sunrise engagement photoshoot for Canada brides-to-be who own a flower farm together
- Same-sex couple marries in the first wedding ever held at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration: celebrating queer love with a rooftop party, modern aesthetic and terracotta color palette
- European rights court finds Romania in violation of LGBTQ+ rights and orders legal protections for same-sex couples