Sunny and stylish twelfth anniversary photo session
To celebrate their twelfth wedding anniversary–and twentieth year of being together–Brandon and Karl decided on a photo session on the banks of the River Adur at Shoreham, East Sussex, England. It was the same location the happy couple once took a helicopter ride to their wedding venue.
Karl wore his original Alexander McQueen suit from the wedding, and Brandon wore a suit from M&S. “The love just oozes from them,” writes photographer Jacqulyn Hamilton of English Weddings.
The couple also included their two rescue dogs in the fun. A floral designer, Brandon created custom flower collars for each pup.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Floral Collars: Flowers4Worthing
Photography: Jacqulyn Hamilton of English Weddings
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos