Sunny and stylish twelfth anniversary photo session
Molly Sprayregen, 2 years ago 1 min read
To celebrate their twelfth wedding anniversary–and twentieth year of being together–Brandon and Karl decided on a photo session on the banks of the River Adur at Shoreham, East Sussex, England. It was the same location the happy couple once took a helicopter ride to their wedding venue.
Karl wore his original Alexander McQueen suit from the wedding, and Brandon wore a suit from M&S. “The love just oozes from them,” writes photographer Jacqulyn Hamilton of English Weddings.
The couple also included their two rescue dogs in the fun. A floral designer, Brandon created custom flower collars for each pup.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Floral Collars: Flowers4Worthing
Photography: Jacqulyn Hamilton of English Weddings
Submit your LGBTQ+ wedding, engagement or family story for editorial consideration.
Molly Sprayregen was previously an associate editor for Equally Wed. She is also a freelance journalist covering a range of LGBTQ+ issues, from politics to healthcare to business. In addition to her work for Equally Wed, she profiles LGBTQ+ politicians for LGBTQ Nation, as well as LGBTQ+ women in business for Forbes.com. She is also a book reviewer for the Associated Press. Molly has also had work published in Them, Out Magazine, Huffington Post, the Associated Press, and more.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case
- A summer mountain wedding with two dads and their son, a food truck and rainbow smoke bombs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line