Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
Bertram and Jason met on OK Cupid and went on a dinner date for over three hours, where they realized something special was happening.
This fall countryside wedding has all the moody, romantic vibes you need
Amanda and Kimberly had a countryside wedding in early October in Vernon Center, New York, with moody, romantic vibes and with keys as a major theme.
Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
Unique and Joshua met on Facebook and got engaged at one of their favorite diners. They took their engagement photos at Planting Fields in Oyster Bay, New York.
A gay Mexican couple just made history with their New York wedding
Daniel Berezowsky and Jaime Chávez Alor, a gay couple from Mexico, recently made history when they got married on November 26, 2018, in New York.
We spoke to the couple behind that epic Brooklyn Bridge basketball photo
Dr. Julie Shaw and Erica Ferguson went viral when they posted a photo from their wedding of the two of them playing basketball on the Brooklyn Bridge. It’s an incredible photo, and their love story is just as incredible.
Times Square engagement
Alexis and Maria’s favorite winter holiday tradition every year is to go and see the Rockefeller Christmas tree and Macy’s decorated store windows. It was only fitting to take their engagement photos in the heart of the New York City at two of the busiest locations—Grand Central Station and Times Square.
Romantic, artsy New York City wedding
Kareem and John had a romantic and elegant New York City soiree held at a historic uptown building modeled after a 15th-century Roman palazzo. The event was a celebration of art and artists, and the wedding included three original short plays written for the event.
Cozy courthouse wedding with coffeehouse reception
Sarah and Marcie met seven years ago while living in the Midwest. The two recently moved to Troy, New York, for Sarah’s work as a professor. They decided their new home would be the perfect place to make their commitment official.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Hundreds of Alabama Methodists sign letter of apology to LGBTQ+ community
- Peach florals warm this industrial distillery wedding inspiration
- 9 wedding first looks we love
- Why I’m taking my wife’s last name when we get married
- Modern green spring Midwest wedding
- Elegant engagement photos at the Biltmore Mansion