Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
Dani and Katie had a floral summer wedding in Long Island, New York, that was filled with community support and love.
Elegant garden wedding at historic mansion in Hudson, New York
Alison and Melissa got married in September on a fall day in the Hudson Valley. They chose a historic mansion and were married in a garden.
Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
Bertram and Jason met on OK Cupid and went on a dinner date for over three hours, where they realized something special was happening.
This fall countryside wedding has all the moody, romantic vibes you need
Amanda and Kimberly had a countryside wedding in early October in Vernon Center, New York, with moody, romantic vibes and with keys as a major theme.
Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
Unique and Joshua met on Facebook and got engaged at one of their favorite diners. They took their engagement photos at Planting Fields in Oyster Bay, New York.
A gay Mexican couple just made history with their New York wedding
Daniel Berezowsky and Jaime Chávez Alor, a gay couple from Mexico, recently made history when they got married on November 26, 2018, in New York.
We spoke to the couple behind that epic Brooklyn Bridge basketball photo
Dr. Julie Shaw and Erica Ferguson went viral when they posted a photo from their wedding of the two of them playing basketball on the Brooklyn Bridge. It’s an incredible photo, and their love story is just as incredible.
Times Square engagement
Alexis and Maria’s favorite winter holiday tradition every year is to go and see the Rockefeller Christmas tree and Macy’s decorated store windows. It was only fitting to take their engagement photos in the heart of the New York City at two of the busiest locations—Grand Central Station and Times Square.
Romantic, artsy New York City wedding
Kareem and John had a romantic and elegant New York City soiree held at a historic uptown building modeled after a 15th-century Roman palazzo. The event was a celebration of art and artists, and the wedding included three original short plays written for the event.
Cozy courthouse wedding with coffeehouse reception
Sarah and Marcie met seven years ago while living in the Midwest. The two recently moved to Troy, New York, for Sarah’s work as a professor. They decided their new home would be the perfect place to make their commitment official.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it