Actress Molly Bernard marries girlfriend Hannah Lieberman in Brooklyn celebration
Younger actress Molly Bernard, 33, announced Saturday that after a two-year engagement, she and girlfriend Hannah Lieberman are finally married. “WIVES!” Bernard wrote on Instagram,…
Sunset New York City wedding filled with red roses
Gesy and Erica’s Brooklyn wedding was thirteen years in the making.
Glamorous Rupaul’s Drag Race-inspired Wedding with custom gold gown and emerald tuxedo
From illustrated drag queen drawings on the paper goods to tables named after drag queens, the celebration was endlessly fabulous.
Intimate, relaxed botanic gardens wedding in New York
Amanda and Maegan’s September wedding at the Buffalo and Erie Botanical Gardens was intimate and relaxed with an earthy style.
Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York
Kristin + Angela celebrated their wedding against the backdrop of country fields and blue skies. The two brides’ outdoor wedding was elegant and full of love.
Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
This Queens, New York, couple set their sights north to celebrate their love with a Hudson Valley garden wedding.
Romantic Christmas proposal in Lotte Hotel in New York, New York
Marc surprised Keith with a Christmas-themed proposal in New York City, surrounded by holiday decorations and a guitar player playing their favorite song.
Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
Matthew and William had a waterfront brewery-style wedding at The Piermont in Babylon, New York, surrounded by friends and family.
Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
Dani and Katie had a floral summer wedding in Long Island, New York, that was filled with community support and love.
Elegant garden wedding at historic mansion in Hudson, New York
Alison and Melissa got married in September on a fall day in the Hudson Valley. They chose a historic mansion and were married in a garden.
Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
Bertram and Jason met on OK Cupid and went on a dinner date for over three hours, where they realized something special was happening.
This fall countryside wedding has all the moody, romantic vibes you need
Amanda and Kimberly had a countryside wedding in early October in Vernon Center, New York, with moody, romantic vibes and with keys as a major theme.
Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
Unique and Joshua met on Facebook and got engaged at one of their favorite diners. They took their engagement photos at Planting Fields in Oyster Bay, New York.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding