This dreamy and romantic styled shoot, filled with twinkly lights and flickering candles, took place at the Wedding Barn at Lakota’s Farm in Cambridge, New York.
Together, the vendors created a story they called “intimate affair” to showcase the trend of small weddings. Real couple Julia and Erin enjoyed a live farm-to-table dinner with family and friends, gorgeous white horses, and a whole lot of love.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Planner: SBM Event Co.
Photo & Videography: YTK Photography & Film
Rentals: Total Events
Floral: Blooms Floral Design
Caterer: Suburban Kitchen
Cake: Cake by Alissa
Dress Shop: Something Blue Bridal
Hair & Makeup: True Beauty Company
Invitations & Calligraphy: Cartoleria Studio
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos