Joyous state park engagement session after ring pop proposal
To celebrate their engagement, Chris and Ariel returned to the spot where Ariel proposed: Halibut Point State Park in Rockport, Massachusetts .
The proposal took place on a late autumn day. While they sat by the water and watched the waves crash, Ariel pulled out a large box. Inside was a ring pop. Chris had always told Ariel, “I don’t care what ring you get me, just get me a ring pop,” and so she did.
After some photos by the water, the engagement session moved to the rooftop of the Beauport Hotel, which offered 360 degree views of the coast and downtown Gloucester.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Amanda Macchia Photography
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC