Joyous state park engagement session after ring pop proposal
To celebrate their engagement, Chris and Ariel returned to the spot where Ariel proposed: Halibut Point State Park in Rockport, Massachusetts .
The proposal took place on a late autumn day. While they sat by the water and watched the waves crash, Ariel pulled out a large box. Inside was a ring pop. Chris had always told Ariel, “I don’t care what ring you get me, just get me a ring pop,” and so she did.
After some photos by the water, the engagement session moved to the rooftop of the Beauport Hotel, which offered 360 degree views of the coast and downtown Gloucester.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Amanda Macchia Photography
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Seaside engagement inspiration with picnic, classic car, and handmade floral masks
- Urban engagement session on the streets of Brussels
- Santa Cruz courthouse elopement followed by beach photos
- Jamie Lee Curtis will officiate her transgender daughter’s wedding
- Surprise Pacific Northwest proposal at a mountain lake