A themed wedding is an amazing way to make your special day unique. It’s also a great way to honor a passion that you and your partner share for something, whether travel, movies, music, or literature. There is no limit to what you can do with a themed celebration, so let these five help your imagination run wild.
This celebration of travel
Real-life couple Addison and Cassie modeled for this travel-themed styled shoot at a Florida airplane hangar. Between the vintage luggage decor, the classic airplane, and the map invitations, this theme will make you feel as though you have been whisked away on an epic adventure.
A fairy-themed wedding in wine country
Chris and Amber’s enchanting fairy-themed wedding in San Luis Obispo, California included wings, face paint, flower crowns, and a whole lot of magic.
This mystical Princess Bride-themed wedding
Jada and Katharine’s incredible Princess Bride-themed wedding didn’t stop with their gorgeous princess gowns and tiaras. Every part of the celebration included exciting details, from guests in costume to signature cocktails to the many nods to the story’s signature phrase, “As you wish.”
This gorgeous vintage-themed wedding
Ciara and Liana’s vintage New Jersey wedding was sparkly, glamorous, and helped transport us back to a bygone era.
An elopement at Hogwarts
Amanda and Haley honored their love for Harry Potter with this themed styled shoot that included nods to quidditch, potions, patronuses, and more.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms