Quirky and magical Harry Potter-themed wedding ideas
This quirky styled shoot was inspired by real-life couple, Amanda and Haley and their mutual love of Harry Potter. At The Weyanoke boutique hotel in Farmville, VA, the shoot utilized earthy tones and included odes to quidditch, the Weasley’s flying car, Hogwarts, wands, and more.
Photographer Carley York wrote that she loved to see the couple “ooze love for each other’s mutual weirdness.”
After the shoot, Amanda and Haley even ended up eloping at Disney World!
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Venue: The Weyanoke Hotel
Planner: Emily Payne with Elite Event Planning
Cake and Cupcakes: Bells Bakery Brand
Invitations: Emily Ripka
Hair and MakeUp: Bobbypin Bridal
Florals: Lazy Daisy Flowers & Gifts
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples