Creating our wedding registry with Bed Bath & Beyond
Macey and I loved the experience of setting up a wedding registry at Bed Bath & Beyond, and we’re excited to use some of our favorite picks.
This nonbinary wedding planner is breaking boundaries in the industry
We spoke with Ainsley Blattel, a wedding planner with Modern Rebel, about challenging the binary and heteronormative wedding industry, what it means to be a feminist wedding planner and the joy of working with LGBTQ+ couples.
All the Black Friday and Cyber Monday wedding deals you need to know about
With Black Friday and Cyber Monday upon us, we know you’re preparing to find any way you can to save money on wedding planning. We’ve got you covered with a roundup of all the deals you need to know about this year.
6 reasons you should have a winter wedding
Winter weddings aren’t as common as weddings during the other seasons, especially in locations where the winter gets bitterly cold. Just thinking about the potential…
9 summer wedding mistakes to avoid
Summer weddings are here and with them come an explosion of heat, rain and those pesky mosquitoes. Are you the lucky couple with a summer wedding? Are you the company hosting a summer shindig? Follow these tips to avoid summer wedding mistakes and enhance your guest experience.
Our wedding registry with Bed Bath & Beyond
Equally Wed founders Kirsten and Maria Palladino recently partnered with Bed Bath & Beyond to pick out their registry favorites. Here’s what they chose and what you can expect for your experience.
A glossary for LGBTQ weddings, same-sex weddings, lesbian weddings, gay weddings, queer weddings
A glossary for LGBTQ weddings, same-sex weddings, lesbian weddings, gay weddings, queer weddings – for couples, for vendors, for family and friends
Stroudsmoor Country Inn’s Fall Wedding Sampling
Stroudsmoor Country Inn’s Fall Wedding Sampling will take place on November 13, 2016. This reservation-only event is set within the beautiful Pocono Mountains where you will find Stroudsmoor nestled atop its own 350-acre mountain overlooking the Cherry Valley National Wildlife Refuge.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- These are the top destinations for LGBTQ+ Pride events this year
- 11 wedding hats that will make your day as dapper as possible
- Should you both propose? 4 questions to consider before asking
- This fall countryside wedding has all the moody, romantic vibes you need
- 5 spring weddings we love that make great seasonal inspiration
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage
- 5 things I’ve learned about LGBTQ+ weddings as an Equally Wed editor
- Tropical destination white beach wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Harry Potter wedding ideas for an absolutely magical day
- This couple took photos with their dog at Downeast Cider in Boston