Wedding planning? Try these expert tips to avoid the overwhelm.
Leah Weinberg, owner and creative director of Color Pop Events and author of The Wedding Roller Coaster, shares her wedding planning tips for newly engaged couples.
How to create an inclusive wedding for hearing-impaired and deaf guests
Five ways to make your wedding more inclusive of hard-of-hearing or deaf guests
Vow books that also make beautiful wedding keepsakes
If you’re looking for beautiful vow books that will remind you of your love year after year, check out a few of our favorites.
Choose the wildest wedding venue with the Audubon Zoo and Aquarium
In New Orleans, you’ll find the wildest wedding venues at Audubon Zoo and Audubon Aquarium of the Americas while helping save species around the globe.
A same-sex wedding rings buying guide
There are many styles and settings to choose from, so we partnered with the team of jewelry experts at Ritani to take a look at all the options available.
Here’s everything you need to include on your wedding website
If you and your partner are building your wedding website, you might be wondering: What should we put on there? Here’s exactly what you need to include.
Creating our wedding registry with Bed Bath & Beyond
Macey and I loved the experience of setting up a wedding registry at Bed Bath & Beyond, and we’re excited to use some of our favorite picks.
This nonbinary wedding planner is breaking boundaries in the industry
We spoke with Ainsley Blattel, a wedding planner with Modern Rebel, about challenging the binary and heteronormative wedding industry, what it means to be a feminist wedding planner and the joy of working with LGBTQ+ couples.
How to hire wedding ceremony musicians
Ceremony Music Basics When planning your ceremony, one of the most frequently asked questions is how to hire wedding ceremony musicians. If you’re wondering what…
All the Black Friday and Cyber Monday wedding deals you need to know about
With Black Friday and Cyber Monday upon us, we know you’re preparing to find any way you can to save money on wedding planning. We’ve got you covered with a roundup of all the deals you need to know about this year.
6 reasons you should have a winter wedding
Winter weddings aren’t as common as weddings during the other seasons, especially in locations where the winter gets bitterly cold. Just thinking about the potential…
9 summer wedding mistakes to avoid
Summer weddings are here and with them come an explosion of heat, rain and those pesky mosquitoes. Are you the lucky couple with a summer wedding? Are you the company hosting a summer shindig? Follow these tips to avoid summer wedding mistakes and enhance your guest experience.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor