Handsome Styles: Fall Wedding Fashion for Men, Trans Men and Butch Women
For men and masculine-leaning women and gender nonconforming readers, we’ve rounded up a few of our faves from the men’s section of our go-to stores for primo easy-to-wear styles.
Wedding Dress Up Alternatives: Joanna August’s New Collection
Wedding day styles have been lacking for the alternative brides who prefer edgy styles for her Boho wedding or a flowing skirt paired with a silky tank to complete her woodland flower hippie wedding narrative. Luckily, Joanna August’s newest collection of beautiful, wearable styles for life and love solves the problem for the bride who wants to step out of the typical bridal box.
Newly Fashioned Vintage Wedding Jewelry
Classic jewelry has an iconic look, a clutch on the past that makes time stand still. No matter how jewelry designers go bold with dynamic new directions, we’re captivated by vintage-inspired bridal jewelry. Here are some of our latest selections.
Lane Bryant Challenges Victoria’s Secret Angels with New Ad Campaign
Lane Bryant’s new ad campaign for their Cacique line brazenly calls out Victoria’s Secret “Angels” (what V.S. calls their models, some of their products and even…
Peach, Ombre, Sleeves and Bare Backs: Fall 2014 Wedding Gown Trends
Fall 2014 wedding trends such as traditional sleeves, peach hues, bare backs and ombre dip-dyed lace are driving us wild (in a good way). Check…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it
- Tropical blue and green beach wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
- 6 real weddings that will get you in a cozy mood for the holidays
- How we organized our wedding party from across the country
- How my family lives a minimalist lifestyle so we can travel