Wedding Dress Up Alternatives: Joanna August’s New Collection
Wedding day styles have been lacking for the alternative brides who prefer edgy styles for her Boho wedding or a flowing skirt paired with a silky tank to complete her woodland flower hippie wedding narrative. Luckily, Joanna August’s newest collection of beautiful, wearable styles for life and love solves the problem for the bride who wants to step out of the typical bridal box.
Some brides are hipsters who might want to go for a two-piece wedding dress, maybe even dare to bare more skin and even show her sexy side. In lesbian weddings, our sporty lesbians who wouldn’t dare to wear a dress but are equally as uncomfortable in the men’s clothing department may find themselves at home in Joanna August’s jumpsuit, which I think is smoking hot! Check it out in Witchcraft. It’s also a fabulous idea for wedding guests and attendants!
For the flower power hippie chick bride, Joanna August emboldens the Woodstock maidens with separates but offers several top options to go with the skirts, including a thin strapped chiffon tank, keeping the lines formal and elegant for wedding attire.
All in all, this is a collection we’re applauding and we could even imagine adding to our own wardrobe for special occasions beyond the wedding. Which is what some brides want—wedding dresses that last beyond the big day.
Check out our full gallery of the new Joanna August collection below!
This is a sponsored post paid for by Joanna August because her mission aligns with ours: supporting everyone’s right to marry who they love.
If your business is interested in supporting Equally Wed’s award-winning editorial mission of showcasing same-sex weddings through advertising via sponsored posts, banner ads, other partnerships or you have any other ideas for us, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
Comments are closed.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights