Unique and nostalgic backyard wedding after 29 years together
Michael, a florist, and Bruce decided to plan a wedding in a couple of weeks after spending 29 years together. Their backyard wedding was nostalgic, filled with photos of their lives and colorful flowers.
Wedding Dress Up Alternatives: Joanna August’s New Collection
Wedding day styles have been lacking for the alternative brides who prefer edgy styles for her Boho wedding or a flowing skirt paired with a silky tank to complete her woodland flower hippie wedding narrative. Luckily, Joanna August’s newest collection of beautiful, wearable styles for life and love solves the problem for the bride who wants to step out of the typical bridal box.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights