Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
Meet LGBTQ+ inclusive wedding vendors at the Inclusive Wedding Fair.
WNBA star Candace Parker reveals she is married and expecting a baby
“To know me or you is to know our love. This journey hasn’t been easy. I am proud of us and what we have built and who we have grown to become both individually and together.”
Epic surprise proposal during a styled shoot on the shores of Mallorca
“She is my soulmate for real,” Anna said. “I love her over all the seas, mountains, oceans to infinity and beyond.”
Colorful wedding dresses are about to take 2022 by storm. Here are some of our favorites.
Next year, marriers who wear dresses could be more inclined to ditch the standard white gown and add a splash of color to their wedding day look.
4 companies that offer Ketubah texts for LGBTQ+ couples
If you’re looking for a Ketubah with LGBTQ+ inclusive text, here are 4 great websites to peruse.
18 gorgeous face masks from Etsy for your Covid-safe wedding
Wearing a mask at your wedding doesn’t mean you can’t look chic.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL