How to make your wedding accessible
It’s important to make sure that all the people attending your wedding are able to fully participate in the event. Here are some tips to make sure that your wedding is meaningfully accessible to all of your guests, including people with disabilities and chronic illnesses.
Equally Wed LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants
When it comes to planning your wedding, finding LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants who’ll perform at a LGBTQ+ or gay wedding is at the top of the list of to-dos. We know that list is long (planning a wedding is practically a second job), but we also know that we can help you in this category by presenting you with our preferred LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants to consider for your wedding.
6 details you didn’t know you could personalize for your wedding
Your wedding day is all about you and your partner so why not really make it all about the two of you with all of these planning ideas you can personalize for your wedding.
Ink with Intent celebrates LGBTQ+ weddings with inclusive custom wedding certificates and ketubahs
LGBTQ+ inclusive Burlington, Vermont–based artist Adriana Saipe of Ink with Intent wants you to know that ketubahs and wedding certificates can be both modern and classic.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Golden hour proposal in the mountains of San Diego, California
- Botanical, tropical fall greenhouse wedding in St. Louis, Missouri
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida