Wedding planning? Try these expert tips to avoid the overwhelm.
Leah Weinberg, owner and creative director of Color Pop Events and author of The Wedding Roller Coaster, shares her wedding planning tips for newly engaged couples.
9 trans and nonbinary wedding pros you need to know
These nine trans and nonbinary wedding professionals are already doing safe, inclusive and beautiful work for transgender couples, as well as for the entire LGBTQ+ community.
8 ways to infuse LGBTQ+ pride into your wedding
Whether you’re looking for a little bit of pride or a whole lot of it, here are eight ways to show off your love of being part of the LGBTQ+ community at your wedding.
7 ways for LGBTQ+ couples to incorporate their chosen family into their weddings
Chosen families are just as important, if not more important, to many of us in the LGBTQ+ community, and we deserve to honor them at our weddings.
COVID vaccine: should I require my wedding guests and vendors take it?
Let’s talk about the COVID vaccine and wedding planning.
LGBTQ+ couples share fond memories and kind words about their Stroudsmoor wedding
Nestled in the serene Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, Stroudsmoor Country Inn has hosted many LGBTQ+ weddings. We gathered some of those couples to learn more about their Stroudsmoor wedding experiences.
How to create an inclusive wedding for hearing-impaired and deaf guests
Five ways to make your wedding more inclusive of hard-of-hearing or deaf guests
Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
Brandy Owens and Stephanie Grigsby, winners of our Love Conquers All wedding contest in partnership with Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile, will marry on Oct. 3, with the theme of Black is Queen.
We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
Congratulations, you’re betrothed! Being engaged and planning your wedding is as exhilarating as dancing on clouds. Your heart is literally singing as you burst with love and anticipation of marrying your sweetheart.
An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
$5,000 worth of resources for only $97
Coronavirus wedding planning: advice on postponing and canceling
Many of you have expressed fear and concern about your upcoming weddings during these unprecedented and uncertain times of the spread of coronavirus. We hear you, and we understand your fear.
A higher love: Say I do with a view at OUE Skyspace LA
At nearly 1,0000 feet above the city, OUE Skyspace LA is a rooftop wedding venue that overlooks Los Angeles, California, the creative capital of the world.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles
- Basketball-themed golden hour engagement session in Calgary