10 wedding traditions to ditch on your big day (and some to keep, too)
LGBTQ+ wedding photographer Kevin Lowery shares his expert advice on which wedding traditions to ditch and which are worth saving.
9 epic intimate elopements that may make you reconsider eloping
If you’re looking for inspiration or just want to feel warm and happy, here are a few of our favorite elopements and intimate weddings.
A same-sex wedding rings buying guide
There are many styles and settings to choose from, so we partnered with the team of jewelry experts at Ritani to take a look at all the options available.
Here’s everything you need to include on your wedding website
If you and your partner are building your wedding website, you might be wondering: What should we put on there? Here’s exactly what you need to include.
Harry Potter wedding ideas for an absolutely magical day
If you’re going for a Hogwarts-approved Harry Potter themed wedding, you’re going to need all the magical inspiration you can get!
Creating our wedding registry with Bed Bath & Beyond
Macey and I loved the experience of setting up a wedding registry at Bed Bath & Beyond, and we’re excited to use some of our favorite picks.
10 LGBTQ+ wedding details that will make your heart explode!
It’s all about the details! The details are what make your wedding stand out. Be inspired by the things you love to do together, your values as a couple, the movies you like to watch and the songs you sing. Let your favorite painting inspire your wedding color story. Your love story is unique and your details should be as well.
10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
We know that you’re dying to add some color and pizzazz to your wedding, and rainbow details are the perfect way to do that! Whether you go all out for a completely rainbow wedding dress or throw in some subtlety with rainbow accessories and decor, all that color will add some serious sparkle to your special day.
This nonbinary wedding planner is breaking boundaries in the industry
We spoke with Ainsley Blattel, a wedding planner with Modern Rebel, about challenging the binary and heteronormative wedding industry, what it means to be a feminist wedding planner and the joy of working with LGBTQ+ couples.
5 ornaments to buy your partner if you got engaged in 2018
If you want to add a little extra joy to your holiday season—while celebrating the fact that you and your partner got engaged this year—a holiday ornament can be a great way to do that.
All the Black Friday and Cyber Monday wedding deals you need to know about
With Black Friday and Cyber Monday upon us, we know you’re preparing to find any way you can to save money on wedding planning. We’ve got you covered with a roundup of all the deals you need to know about this year.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot