Generation Tux is changing the game of ordering suits online
For many people like me, masculine-leaning and nonbinary, and many others within our community, sometimes shopping for a suit just sucks. Generation Tux is changing the game.
We are already blessed—with or without the Catholic church
I’ll never forget hearing His Holiness Pope Francis saying, “If a person is gay and seeks God and has good will, who am I to judge?” It’s hard to believe that was nearly eight years ago.
That moment was monumental for me and led me back to the Church.
All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
The same way the Black wedding industry was excluded from the wedding industry is very similar to the way the LGBTQ+ community is excluded from the Black wedding industry.
Let’s get one thing straight: Bisexuals can still marry someone of a different gender
We are not any less queer for being in any romantic relationship, and the idea that you have to be seen as either straight or gay is damaging.
Why you should absolutely include your dog in your wedding
If you’re thinking about including your dog or cat (or chicken for that matter) in your wedding, take my advice: Do it. It can only make your day better.
Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
Macey and I were celebrating our brand new engagement just a day after it happened when we got the first texts that asked, “Do you…
Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
My head is immediately filled with this single thought: “But I already came out to the world! Why do I have to do it again? And again? And again?”
I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
I didn’t have the language to articulate why I felt the way I felt about weddings. I couldn’t explain to someone why it didn’t fit my narrative.
My mom was accepting of her gay daughter from the beginning
My mom was the first to know, and she set the tone for me to feel comfortable and safe living my life as a gay woman—so I interviewed her about why.
When I came out to my mom, I didn’t expect her to come out to me too
By coming out to me, she affirmed that it was completely normal to not be straight, and this shared revelation was both healing and transformative.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples