All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
The same way the Black wedding industry was excluded from the wedding industry is very similar to the way the LGBTQ+ community is excluded from the Black wedding industry.
Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
The far-reaching impact of the fight for marriage equality reverberates five years after the U.S. Supreme Court decided the issue.
Let’s get one thing straight: Bisexuals can still marry someone of a different gender
We are not any less queer for being in any romantic relationship, and the idea that you have to be seen as either straight or gay is damaging.
5 things I’ve learned about LGBTQ+ weddings as an Equally Wed editor
Editing dozens of real weddings and engagements, interview wedding industry experts, attending events and talking to couples has taught me a lot.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot