We are already blessed—with or without the Catholic church
I’ll never forget hearing His Holiness Pope Francis saying, “If a person is gay and seeks God and has good will, who am I to judge?” It’s hard to believe that was nearly eight years ago.
That moment was monumental for me and led me back to the Church.
All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
The same way the Black wedding industry was excluded from the wedding industry is very similar to the way the LGBTQ+ community is excluded from the Black wedding industry.
Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
The far-reaching impact of the fight for marriage equality reverberates five years after the U.S. Supreme Court decided the issue.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Epic private beach elopement in French Polynesia
- Rustic chic farmhouse wedding by the beach
- Travel-themed wedding ideas + a glam black wedding cake
- Pittsburgh engagement session after a grocery store meet cute
- Creating the wedding budget—tips from our book: Equally Wed: The Ultimate Guide to Planning Your LGBTQ+ Wedding