How I found the perfect wedding dress as a plus-size queer woman
As a plus-size bride, I wasn’t excited. I am all too aware of the limited fashion options available for plus-size bodies.
Why we need to stop pressuring people to diet before the wedding day
maceylavoie, 4 years ago 4 min read
Once someone gets engaged, there is a sudden spotlight of expectation to lose weight in order to fit that perfect wedding ensemble.
Why I’m incorporating Mexican traditions into my wedding
I first thought about cultural wedding traditions when I watched my uncle dance with my Abuela at his wedding for the mother-son dance.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms