This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
“Neesy and I met on Instagram six years ago, way back before DMs were a thing and you had to shamelessly flirt on pictures for…
This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
Jess proposed to Cori during a scavenger hunt in Gas Works Park in Seattle, Washington, the day before their two-year anniversary.
Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
After three years together, Jessica surprised Paulina by proposing to her during a romantic fall photo shoot in San Antonio, Texas.
This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
Cecilia and Ruth decided to take couples’ photos at Duncan Gardens in Spokane, Washington—and it turned into a surprise proposal!
Garden engagement photos at the Franklin Park Conservatory
Cliff and Christian met on a dating app five years ago. They celebrated their engagement with romantic photos at the Franklin Park Conservatory.
Romantic beach engagement photos on the Oregon Coast
Liz and Lacy won a free photo session, and used it to take some romantic beach engagement photos on the Oregon Coast in the winter.
Mountaintop proposal on Aspen Mountain in Aspen, Colorado
Alexes asked Casey to marry her on top of Aspen Mountain in Aspen, Colorado, with a breathtaking view of Elk Mountain Range all around them.
Surprise proposal at the Benjamin Hotel in New York City, New York
Lauren proposed to Simone at the Benjamin Hotel in New York City, New York, at a rooftop party surrounded by their loved ones.
Engagement photos on red rock sandstone cliffs of Snow Canyon
Brenna and Carli traveled down from Northern Utah to do their engagement photos among the red rock sandstone cliffs of Snow Canyon in Saint George, Utah.
How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
Stevi and Ashleigh got engaged over Thanksgiving after spending three years together. We spoke with them about what it’s like to date long distance, how to know when it’s the right time to get engaged and their adorable dogs, Colbi J and Monte Rey.
Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
Erin proposed to Sara in front of Three Lives & Co. bookstore in New York City, so they celebrated their engagement with photos at the store.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Hong Kong rules against marriage equality
- Let’s get one thing straight: Bisexuals can still marry someone of a different gender
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas