Mountaintop proposal on Aspen Mountain in Aspen, Colorado
Alexes asked Casey to marry her on top of Aspen Mountain in Aspen, Colorado, with a breathtaking view of Elk Mountain Range all around them.
Surprise proposal at the Benjamin Hotel in New York City, New York
Lauren proposed to Simone at the Benjamin Hotel in New York City, New York, at a rooftop party surrounded by their loved ones.
Engagement photos on red rock sandstone cliffs of Snow Canyon
Brenna and Carli traveled down from Northern Utah to do their engagement photos among the red rock sandstone cliffs of Snow Canyon in Saint George, Utah.
How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
Stevi and Ashleigh got engaged over Thanksgiving after spending three years together. We spoke with them about what it’s like to date long distance, how to know when it’s the right time to get engaged and their adorable dogs, Colbi J and Monte Rey.
Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
Erin proposed to Sara in front of Three Lives & Co. bookstore in New York City, so they celebrated their engagement with photos at the store.
Summer swimming engagement photos in Portland, Oregon
Jolene and Robin celebrated their engagement with summer photos swimming in Portland, Oregon.
Colorful engagement photos in The Belt in Detroit, Michigan
Corinne and Alicia celebrated their engagement with bold, colorful photos around The Belt area in Detroit, Michigan, with vibrant graffiti walls.
Beach engagement photos at Sunset Beach in St. Catharines, Ontario
Lauren and Victoria celebrated their engagement with beach photos on Sunset Beach in St. Catharines, Ontario, in Canada.
Vibrant, affectionate Van Vleck House and Gardens engagement photos
Danjuma and Andrew celebrated their engagement with vibrant and affectionate photos in Van Vleck House & Gardens in Montclair, New Jersey.
Boat rides and dog walks during loving Baltimore engagement photos
Steve and Joe met online and had a quiet engagement, which they celebrated with photos around Baltimore, including a boat ride.
6 questions to ask before choosing a proposal photographer
You’re planning to propose, and you know one thing for certain: You want a professional photographer there to capture the moment. Here are a few questions you can ask to make sure your proposal is as magical as you want it to be.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot