Pitch Perfect star Rebel Wilson announces magical Disneyland engagement
Rebel Wilson is engaged to her very own Disney princess! The Australian actress, director and producer announced her engagement to clothing brand founder Ramona Agruma with an Instagram post, thanking Tiffany & Co. and the team at Disneyland for “pulling off this magical surprise.”
Wilson debuted their relationship last June by posting a selfie of the two of them, with the caption reading, “I thought I was searching for a Disney prince, but maybe what I really needed all this time was a Disney princess!” In November, the couple welcomed their daughter, Royce, via surrogate.
For the proposal, Agruma and Wilson wore matching pink sweaters and knelt in front of Sleeping Beauty’s castle as rose petals fell from the sky, a stunning and romantic effect that has this editor wondering just how many flowers the Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons team used!
This engagement comes on the heels of Wilson announcing the launch of fluid, an LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating app that she founded with Carly Steel. Designed with the motto “love without labels,” for singles of any sexual orientation and gender identity to match and meet new people, fluid is available now for iOS in the app store.
Submit your LGBTQ+ wedding or engagement story.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding