Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
The fact that we had already put a lot of work into our open marriage meant that Andy’s transition wasn’t really a big factor. We knew our sex life wouldn’t change that much, and we have other partners to meet our sexual needs, so why not keep what works?
TLC’s Lost in Transition takes on marriage, trans partners and transitioning
TLC, the channel known for covering real life reality, is following four couples who are all facing the ups and downs of a spouse coming out as transgender in their new show “Lost in Transition.”
Relationship advice brought to you by “After Forever”
Amazon short-form series “After Forever” follows the 15 year relationship of Jason and Brian. From their ups and downs comes amazing relationship advice reminders for all couples.
Brighten your spouse’s day: 4 easy things you can do right now
Looking for a couple of easy tips to brighten your spouse’s day in a matter of minutes? Here are four easy things you can do to make your partner smile.
When Your Partner Does Not Understand Your Mental Health Issues
How to navigate mental health matters in marriage
Notes to the Newlyweds: You Cannot Keep Score in Marriage
Don’t keep score in marriage.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Let’s get one thing straight: Bisexuals can still marry someone of a different gender
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal