Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
The fact that we had already put a lot of work into our open marriage meant that Andy’s transition wasn’t really a big factor. We knew our sex life wouldn’t change that much, and we have other partners to meet our sexual needs, so why not keep what works?
TLC’s Lost in Transition takes on marriage, trans partners and transitioning
TLC, the channel known for covering real life reality, is following four couples who are all facing the ups and downs of a spouse coming out as transgender in their new show “Lost in Transition.”
Relationship advice brought to you by “After Forever”
Amazon short-form series “After Forever” follows the 15 year relationship of Jason and Brian. From their ups and downs comes amazing relationship advice reminders for all couples.
Brighten your spouse’s day: 4 easy things you can do right now
Looking for a couple of easy tips to brighten your spouse’s day in a matter of minutes? Here are four easy things you can do to make your partner smile.
When Your Partner Does Not Understand Your Mental Health Issues
How to navigate mental health matters in marriage
Notes to the Newlyweds: You Cannot Keep Score in Marriage
Don’t keep score in marriage.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Hundreds of Alabama Methodists sign letter of apology to LGBTQ+ community
- Peach florals warm this industrial distillery wedding inspiration
- 9 wedding first looks we love
- Why I’m taking my wife’s last name when we get married
- Modern green spring Midwest wedding
- Elegant engagement photos at the Biltmore Mansion