Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
The fact that we had already put a lot of work into our open marriage meant that Andy’s transition wasn’t really a big factor. We knew our sex life wouldn’t change that much, and we have other partners to meet our sexual needs, so why not keep what works?
TLC’s Lost in Transition takes on marriage, trans partners and transitioning
TLC, the channel known for covering real life reality, is following four couples who are all facing the ups and downs of a spouse coming out as transgender in their new show “Lost in Transition.”
Relationship advice brought to you by “After Forever”
Amazon short-form series “After Forever” follows the 15 year relationship of Jason and Brian. From their ups and downs comes amazing relationship advice reminders for all couples.
Brighten your spouse’s day: 4 easy things you can do right now
Looking for a couple of easy tips to brighten your spouse’s day in a matter of minutes? Here are four easy things you can do to make your partner smile.
When Your Partner Does Not Understand Your Mental Health Issues
How to navigate mental health matters in marriage
Notes to the Newlyweds: You Cannot Keep Score in Marriage
Don’t keep score in marriage.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it