Love is love at any age, elderly couples in love
Seeing an elderly couple in love is enough to melt even the coldest of hearts. For people who love love, few things can melt a heart more than a love story that lasts a lifetime. Grab the tissues and prepare to feel the love for these couples whose stories have transcended time.
Fifty-one years can fly by when you’re with the one you love. Plus you’re never too old to march in a pride parade!
Age is just a number, especially for Vivian Boyack and Alice ‘Nonie’ Dubes who tied the knot from their wheelchairs at age 91 and 90 respectively.
RELATED: Lennie and Pearl: A Love Story
And this couple, 82-year-old George Harris and 85-year-old Jack Evans, who were the first in line to tie the knot at the Dallas courthouse after the Supreme Court decision of 2015.
Kate and Linda Rohr were together for 44 years before Kate told Linda that she was transgender. That news didn’t change Linda’s feelings, and Kate is now living her best life, having undergone estrogen treatments and gender affirmation surgery.
Tell us a loving gaze like this doesn’t make you smile.
Have a love story that’s transcended time? Share it with us here.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married