Love is love at any age, elderly couples in love
Seeing an elderly couple in love is enough to melt even the coldest of hearts. For people who love love, few things can melt a heart more than a love story that lasts a lifetime. Grab the tissues and prepare to feel the love for these couples whose stories have transcended time.
Fifty-one years can fly by when you’re with the one you love. Plus you’re never too old to march in a pride parade!
Age is just a number, especially for Vivian Boyack and Alice ‘Nonie’ Dubes who tied the knot from their wheelchairs at age 91 and 90 respectively.
RELATED: Lennie and Pearl: A Love Story
And this couple, 82-year-old George Harris and 85-year-old Jack Evans, who were the first in line to tie the knot at the Dallas courthouse after the Supreme Court decision of 2015.
Kate and Linda Rohr were together for 44 years before Kate told Linda that she was transgender. That news didn’t change Linda’s feelings, and Kate is now living her best life, having undergone estrogen treatments and gender affirmation surgery.
Tell us a loving gaze like this doesn’t make you smile.
Have a love story that’s transcended time? Share it with us here.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Stunning adventure elopement at Oregon’s Mt. Hood
- Youtuber Cammie Scott proposes to girlfriend in epic ode to 10 Things I Hate About You
- 5 of our favorite LGBTQ celebrity engagements of 2021
- Romantic Zoom wedding eight years in the making
- Seaside South Carolina proposal on horseback
- Joyful intimate wedding outside Chicago with geometric arch and outfit change
- 5 epic LGBTQ+ wedding photos we are just so thankful exist
- Romantic Malibu engagement session by the beach
- Outdoor New Jersey wedding filled with love and sunflowers
- Bright and cheery sixties-inspired wedding ideas
- Breathtaking Sedona elopement surrounded by close friends and family
- Inclusivity in the wedding industry: faux allies, transphobia and performative actions
- Stunning and joyful elopement at Colorado’s Garden of the Gods
- “Same Love” singer Mary Lambert is engaged
- Autumn engagement session at the base of Nevada’s Mt. Charleston
- WNBA legend Renee Montgomery reveals she and music artist Sirena Grace got married
- Two stars of Amazon’s lesbian reality show, Tampa Baes, are engaged
- Rustic and modern October wedding in a Mississippi barn
- Intimate and enchanting wedding at a Pittsburgh flower garden
- Epic surprise proposal during a styled shoot on the shores of Mallorca