This couple lived their dream proposal in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
Javi proposed to Michael in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France, because it was his dream to get engaged in the City of Love.
Utah mountains are the backdrop for this Zion National Park engagement
Jessica and Jamie took their engagement photos at Zion National Park against the backdrop of mountains and cliffs in Springdale, Utah.
This couple got married in a California garden with moody, dramatic photos
Sara and Camille got married at SmogShoppe, an indoor/outdoor garden in Culver City, California, and their wedding photos are moody and stunning.
Fun rainbow wedding inspiration for people who want to elope
This fun rainbow wedding inspiration for an elopement features Beth and Shannon, a real couple, wearing a purple wedding dress and black suit.
How to celebrate your anniversary when it’s in the winter
My partner and I just celebrated our 10-year dating anniversary and like we have been pretty much every other year, we were lost as to…
Hawaiian traditional winery wedding
Matt and Scott’s love story began in New York, even though Matt’s from Hawaii and Scott’s from the Bay Area in California. The love, sunlight and rosé were endless. Matt and Scott incorporated Hawaiian traditions and a wine lover’s winery backdrop.
David’s Bridal has an interracial lesbian wedding in a TV ad for the first time
David’s Bridal’s new TV ad, “Rewriting the Rules,” features an interracial lesbian couple getting married. The ad also features a couple having a wedding in the forest and a couple who already has a child.
Winter wedding in Troy, Michigan
Stephanie and Tess’s February winter wedding was held at the San Marino Club in Troy, Michigan, where Stephanie’s grandmother was an original member. Stephanie, who’s a special education teacher, and Tess, who’s an underwriter, got married on February 17, 2018, and didn’t have a lot of time for photos at the beginning.
Romantic ivory and purple wedding inspiration
The theme of this styled wedding inspiration is romantic ivory and purple wedding. What began as some last-minute preparations for a styled photo shoot actually ended up becoming a great wedding theater production and a true-life love story for Ashley and Yvette.
Two women got married minutes after same-sex marriage became legal in Austria
Shortly after midnight on Tuesday, January 1, 2019, two women became the first same-sex couple to get legally married in Austria. Nicole Kopaunik and Daniela Paier, both 37, wed in a ceremony in Velden, southern Austria after being engaged for four years.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- If you’re thinking of proposing, here are 8 ways to pop the question
- Wife Swap will have its first episode featuring black gay dads
- What our editors are reading & loving on April 24, 2019
- Romantic beach engagement photos on the Oregon Coast
- 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
- LGBTQ-friendly wedding planning apps you need to try
- On the first day of same-sex marriage in Taiwan, 157 couples will wed
- Here’s everything you need to include on your wedding website
- These are the top destinations for LGBTQ+ Pride events this year
- 11 wedding hats that will make your day as dapper as possible