A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
A look at the proposed Respect for Marriage Act bill and what it would do if Obergefell v. Hodges is overturned
How to celebrate your anniversary when it’s in the winter
There are also some less strenuous winter activities, like ice skating or horse and carriage rides, that can still be really romantic.
Same-sex marriage recognized by Bulgarian court in landmark decision
A Bulgarian court has recognized the marriage of a same-sex couple in a decision that could help pave the way for legalizing marriage equality in the conservative Eastern European country.
My wife and I don’t need gender roles in our same-sex marriage
My relationship has two gals, and we are celebrating that every day of this marriage by loving each other as genuinely and fiercely as we can.
Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
The former first minister of Northern Ireland who has opposed and voted against same-sex marriage as a member of Parliament says he changed his stance on the issue after his daughter married a woman.
A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
The UK parliament has voted to legalize same-sex marriage and extend abortion services in Northern Ireland, which currently has strict abortion laws.
The US is denying citizenship to kids of same-sex couples born abroad
The State Department is denying U.S. citizenship for children of married same-sex parents who were born outside of the country.
This is what it’s like getting married 4 years after marriage equality
I was overcome by so much happiness when I stopped to realize what was happening all around me. Love won by a mile that day.
On the first day of same-sex marriage in Taiwan, 157 couples will wed
At least 157 couples are planning to get married on May 24, when same-sex marriage becomes legal in Taiwan and there will be a wedding banquet.
This couple lived their dream proposal in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
Javi proposed to Michael in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France, because it was his dream to get engaged in the City of Love.
Utah mountains are the backdrop for this Zion National Park engagement
Jessica and Jamie took their engagement photos at Zion National Park against the backdrop of mountains and cliffs in Springdale, Utah.
This couple got married in a California garden with moody, dramatic photos
Sara and Camille got married at SmogShoppe, an indoor/outdoor garden in Culver City, California, and their wedding photos are moody and stunning.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor