We need to change how we talk to LGBTQ+ couples about having kids
I got married to my wife just ten months ago, and we are asked about whether we intend to expand our family often—by family, coworkers and strangers.
My wife and I don’t need gender roles in our same-sex marriage
My relationship has two gals, and we are celebrating that every day of this marriage by loving each other as genuinely and fiercely as we can.
Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
My head is immediately filled with this single thought: “But I already came out to the world! Why do I have to do it again? And again? And again?”
My mom was accepting of her gay daughter from the beginning
My mom was the first to know, and she set the tone for me to feel comfortable and safe living my life as a gay woman—so I interviewed her about why.
This is what it’s like getting married 4 years after marriage equality
I was overcome by so much happiness when I stopped to realize what was happening all around me. Love won by a mile that day.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor