9 summer wedding mistakes to avoid
Summer weddings are here and with them come an explosion of heat, rain and those pesky mosquitoes. Are you the lucky couple with a summer wedding? Are you the company hosting a summer shindig? Follow these tips to avoid summer wedding mistakes and enhance your guest experience.
DIY: How to design a wedding reception dessert table
Ever wonder how to design a wedding reception dessert table with expert skill but for a fraction of the price? You can be your own Amy Atlas (the queen of the dessert table for parties and weddings) with the right elements and planning.
Having a Dance Floor? Offer Wedding Guests Shots
Think shots are just for frat parties? Yeah, right! Think of all your die-hard dancing friends, dedicated to dancing the night away. They need something cold to drink … fast!
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests
- 2023 LGBTQ+ wedding trends to watch for
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot