Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
The fact that we had already put a lot of work into our open marriage meant that Andy’s transition wasn’t really a big factor. We knew our sex life wouldn’t change that much, and we have other partners to meet our sexual needs, so why not keep what works?
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Afternoon engagement session in Boston after concert proposal
- Disney announces its Proud Family reboot will include two gay dads
- A bright and joyous California beach elopement
- Sunny Chicago lakefront and riverwalk fall engagement session
- Small autumn wedding with picnic food, folk music and burlap accents