Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
The fact that we had already put a lot of work into our open marriage meant that Andy’s transition wasn’t really a big factor. We knew our sex life wouldn’t change that much, and we have other partners to meet our sexual needs, so why not keep what works?
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 10 LGBTQ+ wedding details that will make your heart explode!
- Fairy themed trans wedding in wine country
- Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
- ABA issues formal opinion that judges can’t refuse same-sex marriages
- I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
- Feminine edgy pink and black wedding inspiration
- Southwestern garden wedding inspiration
- Bank lobby flash mob proposal
- This Republican bill seeks to strip gay marriage rights in Tennessee
- Red and purple African diaspora wedding