Zoe Larkin is a San Francisco-based wedding photographer specializing in small, intimate weddings for LGBTQIA+ and all non-traditional couples. Her work has been featured on Offbeat Bride, Love & Lavender, Equally Wed and more. She’s a lover of Ted Talks, odd socks and Earl Grey. Reliability is her superpower. She can be found on Instagram @zoe.larkin and her photography website www.zoelarkin.com
Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
Zoe Larkin, 4 years ago 15 min read
The fact that we had already put a lot of work into our open marriage meant that Andy’s transition wasn’t really a big factor. We knew our sex life wouldn’t change that much, and we have other partners to meet our sexual needs, so why not keep what works?
Ethical wedding ideas
Zoe Larkin, 5 years ago 6 min read
Are you planning an ethical wedding, or interested in breaking from the herd and doing things your way?
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Best LGBTQ+ bach weekend activity ideas
- A chic Brooklyn, New York, wedding for spiritual brides with a Pride-inspired reception photoshoot
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case
- A summer mountain wedding with two dads and their son, a food truck and rainbow smoke bombs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake