Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
This colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration features a real same-sex couple whose Playa Del Carmen, Mexico, wedding was postponed from April to July because of covid-19.
Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
Adrianna and Bri traveled from California to host a destination reception in Detroit. To celebrate their love they had an edgy and urban love shoot the day after their reception, which was captured in multiple locations around the city.
Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia
This wedding inspiration was based on bright, colorful, whimsical elements of a luxury spring or summer wedding in Atlanta, Georgia.
Modern romantic fall wedding inspiration in Charleston, South Carolina
This styled shoot features modern and romantic fall wedding inspiration with lots of red in the color scheme and vintage details.
Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
Jesus and Tommy were part of this romantic, floral bohemian elopement styled shoot at Joshua Tree National Park in California.
Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
This modern wedding styled shoot was inspired by “The Great Wave off Kanagawa” by Katsushika Hokusai with a blue, white and gold color scheme.
11 winter wedding looks we love
It’s considered off-season to have a winter wedding, but there’s so much magic to be found in tying the knot in December, January, February or March. It’s the perfect excuse to break out all your coziest ambiance (did someone say fireplace?), put on a cloak or a huge scarf and wear boots.
Summer citrus wedding inspiration at historic post office
Justin and Brandon are a real couple who were married a few months before this styled shoot with a summery citrus-inspired theme.
Chic tropical wedding inspiration in Saint Petersburg, Florida
This wedding inspiration at Sunken Gardens in Saint Petersburg, Florida, features a real LGBTQ+ couple, Harry and Chase, who got married a few years ago.
Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
This fall wedding inspiration features Steph and Stephanie, a real couple who had been dating for less than a month when they posed for this.
Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
Monochromatic colors and organic beauty were the inspiration behind this styled shoot featuring two real married couples.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration