Rose and gold Versailles gay wedding inspiration at the Ebell of Los Angeles
We wanted to put a spin on the traditional story of Marie Antoinette and Versailles, and reimagined it as if things had gone differently for Louis and he ended up with a groom instead. For this Versailles gay wedding inspiration, we used a classically French venue in Los Angeles, The Ebell of Los Angeles (a women’s club from the 1920s and a preferred Equally Wed venue) and incorporated some of our favorite wedding vendors and themes.
Blanc de Bleu Gives Weddings Something Blue and Sparkling
To really wow your guests as well as make your toasts distinct, look to Blanc de Bleu, the world’s first blue sparkling grape wine.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- If you’re thinking of proposing, here are 8 ways to pop the question
- Wife Swap will have its first episode featuring black gay dads
- What our editors are reading & loving on April 24, 2019
- Romantic beach engagement photos on the Oregon Coast
- 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
- LGBTQ-friendly wedding planning apps you need to try
- On the first day of same-sex marriage in Taiwan, 157 couples will wed
- Here’s everything you need to include on your wedding website
- These are the top destinations for LGBTQ+ Pride events this year
- 11 wedding hats that will make your day as dapper as possible