Moody and eclectic Polish wedding inspiration featuring professional tango dancers
Professional tango dancers and instructors, Dawid & Tomek fell in love in a dance class.
Romantic garden wedding inspiration with black and pink suits
At the lovely Hacienda De Las Flores Park, the vendors worked with a mix of white, dusty pink, and green.
Puppy proposal inspiration with cake, champagne and blue color palette
While Josh and Cody looked great, the puppy’s big eyes and wrinkly face certainly stole the show!
Quirky and magical Harry Potter-themed wedding ideas
The shoot utilized earthy tones and included odes to quidditch, the Weasley’s flying car, Hogwarts, wands, and more.
Engagement inspiration with desert vibes at Colorado’s Red Rock Canyon
“I wanted the theme to encompass bohemian + desert vibes that tied in with the surrounding red rocks and mountainous formations.”
Seventies-themed glamping elopement inspiration in Manitoba, Canada
The couple feasted on macaroons and posed amidst lush green trees and a wide blue sky.
Outdoor winter wedding ideas with sustainable elements
This photo shoot features real-life couple Laura and Risa eloping in a winter wonderland on Oregon’s Mount Hood.
Travel-themed wedding ideas + a glam black wedding cake
In this vintage, travel-themed photo shoot, real-life couple Addison and Cassie posed among brass and deep red decor at an airplane hangar in Keystone Heights, Florida.
Elopement inspiration with artisanal Mexican decor at Joshua Tree National Park
Photographers Michael Gomez and Emily Birkeland designed this heartwarming elopement inspiration to show couples that Covid-19 can’t stop them from having a special wedding day.
Elegant and eclectic wedding inspiration with gorgeous pops of purple
A day complete with chic suits, purple florals and decor, and a scrumptious-looking donut wall.
Bold and colorful Wonder Woman–inspired wedding ideas
According to their photographer, Katie and Jess were the perfect Wonder Women.
Charming wedding inspiration with pampas grass and lush florals
Photographer Amanda Dyell describes this dazzling styled shoot as “modern with a touch of whimsy.”
Speakeasy wedding inspiration featuring elegance, style and glorious gender fluidity
In a stunning depiction of gender fluidity, this styled shoot celebrates the engagement of Charlie and Mush.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli