Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
Mo + Tony
Photo shoot Location: Fort Collins, CO
Colors: dusty rose, blue, green, sky blue, denim blue, magenta
When it comes to planning out a photo shoot to celebrate your love, sometimes all you need is just you, your partner and an amazing location. When Katie McNaught, of Katie Dawn Photo, had the opportunity to do a creative couple shoot with her friend Mo and his partner Tony, she jumped at the chance.
“I generally like to stick to a more natural scene, somewhere in the mountains with stunning views and craggy peaks, but sometimes I like to stretch myself a little and mix things up,” shared Katie. She, Mo and Tony headed out to find all the colorful locations they could close to home in Fort Collins. Katie had a list of different nooks and crannies around the city where they could go that had little pops of color. And to make it even more perfect, their outfits matched some of the locations.
“Their quirky style is always something that surprises me and sparks my creative flame. It’s always so fun to work with something new and bright.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Katie Dawn Photo
Maria (Mo) Palladino
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches