Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
Maria (Mo) Palladino, 10 months ago 1 min read
When it comes to planning out a photo shoot to celebrate your love, sometimes all you need is just you, your partner and an amazing location.
Seaside engagement inspiration with picnic, classic car, and handmade floral masks
The session features a couple arriving oceanside in a vintage white car and celebrating their love by splashing in the waves.
Puppy proposal inspiration with cake, champagne and blue color palette
While Josh and Cody looked great, the puppy’s big eyes and wrinkly face certainly stole the show!
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)
- This gay couple had a fall wedding on a farm with a choreographed first dance, Chinese double happiness symbols and a s’mores campfire
- One step closer to marriage equality: Japan court rules that ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional
- A sunrise engagement photoshoot for Canada brides-to-be who own a flower farm together